Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor Mrs S A Diver - Chairman
Councillor A Munday - Vice Chairman
Councillor Mrs J Allen
Councillor M Day
Councillor Mrs S Dingle
Councillor C Fox
Councillor D Gronland
Councillor D Hume
Councillor Mrs J Pell
Councillor Mrs E Penn
Councillor M Radley
Councillor Mrs J Sutton
Members of the Council are requested to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: -
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interests. To declare any ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting.
3. a) Public Question Time. A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements.
4. Minutes. To approve the minutes of the Extraordinary Council Meeting held on 3rd April 2017 and the Council meeting held on 10th April 2017.
5. Planning Applications. Dealt with by the Planning Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE. Chair of Planning - Councillor D Hume - report available
6. Mayors Appointments and Announcements - report available
7. Finance. Dealt with by the Finance Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE FINANCE COMMITTEE. Chair of Finance – Councillor M Radley
a) Accounting statements to be considered, approved and signed by the Chairman - report available
b) List of Payments to be approved - report will be available at the meeting
8. Community Hall – report will be received at the Annual Town Meeting
9. Youth - verbal update at the meeting
10. Town Plan - report available
11. District Councillors - report will be received at the Annual Town Meeting
12. Queens Hall Building Project – report available
13. Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: - “That in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted and pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, as amended, the public and the press be temporarily excluded from the meeting”.