Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor Mrs S A Diver - Chairman
Councillor A Munday - Vice Chairman
Councillor Mrs J Allen
Councillor Mrs S Dingle
Councillor C Fox
Councillor D Gronland
Councillor D Hume
Councillor Mrs J A Pell
Councillor Mrs E Penn
Councillor M Radley
Councillor Mrs J Sutton
Councillor Garry Warren
Members of the Council are requested to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: -
1. Apologies for Absence and approval of apologies
2. Welcome to Cllr Garry Warren, newly elected Councillor for Holy Trinity North. Signing of declaration of acceptance of office.
3. Declarations of Interests. To declare any ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting.
4. Public Question Time. a) A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements.
b) Presentation by Robert Light of ADA Architects on redevelopment of 28-30 Trinity Street Halstead
5. Minutes. To approve the minutes of the Council meeting held on14th August 2017, and of the Extraordinary meeting held on 14th August 2017.
6. Planning Applications. Dealt with by the Planning Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE. Chair of Planning - Councillor D Hume
The following Planning Applications, which were received and circulated electronically, are to be considered at the Council meeting.
ESS/04/15/BTE - Halstead Anaerobic Digestion facility, Land North of Bluebridge Industrial Estate, Halstead, Essex - Continuation of development of an anaerobic digestion plant without compliance with Conditions 1 (compliance with submitted details), 4 (hours of operation) and 19 (external materials, finishes and colours) attached to permission ref ESS/28/13/BTE, to allow an extension of operating hours to between 12.00 hours and 16.30 hours on no more than 8 Saturdays following a bank/public holiday per annum and to remove cladding on the Engine Building (part retrospective).
17/01498/LBC - 103 Head Street, Halstead, CO9 2AZ - Removal of rear chimney showing significant signs of distress and imminent collapse.
17/01520/FUL - Land Adjacent 41 Broton Drive, Halstead, Essex -Change of use of land to enclosed storage
17/01520/FUL - Land Adjacent 41 Broton Drive, Halstead, Essex - Retention of change of use of land to provide secure storage and parking together with the erection of steel palisade security fencing and gate
17/01467/FUL - Gate House, Parsonage Street, Halstead, CO9 1EZ -
Amendments to approved application 03/00266/FUL - Approved render finishes replaced with Hardiplank cladding. Reverse kitchen and lounge positions. Reposition internal chimney stack onto right hand flank wall. Doors and windows replaced/repositioned to suit revised internal layout.
17/01578/FUL - Garage Site at Ronald road (Rear of 24-30) Halstead, Essex -
Proposed demolition of existing lock up garages and erection of 3 no. houses with associated external works
17/01630/FUL - 31 Winston Way, Halstead, CO9 2TH - Change of existing flat roof over garage.
17/01623/LBC - Bird in Hand PH, 54 Chapel Hill, Halstead, CO9 1JP - Internal redecoration, removal of some internal wall and creating an opening within an existing wall, replacement of shiplap boarding to external elevation.
17/01664/OUT – Land Adjacent to Crowbridge Farm, Chapel Hill, Halstead, Essex – Outline application for up to 70 dwellings with associated infrastructure and public open space.
7. Mayors Appointments and Announcements - report available
8. Finance. Dealt with by the Finance Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE FINANCE COMMITTEE. Chair of Finance – Councillor M Radley
b) List of Payments to be approved - report available
c) Church clock – report available
9. Community Hall - report will be available at the meeting
10. Youth - report will be available at the meeting
11. District Councillors - report will be available at the meeting
12. Resolution on approval of apologies – report available
13. Christmas parties organised jointly by Halstead Town Council and the outing couriers – report available
14. Allotment AGM change of date – report available
15. Garages on Mitchell Avenue on HTC allotment land – report available
16. Town Survey working group – report available
17. Hedingham Road – report available
18. Access to Knights farm – report available
19. Morton Matthews pictures – report available
20. Community Fridge Update - report available, further report following visit to fridge group in Oxford on 12/9/17
21. Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: - “That in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted and pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, as amended, the public and the press be temporarily excluded from the meeting”.
There is none.
S Greatorex Town Clerk