Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor Mrs S A Diver - Chairman
Councillor A Munday - Vice Chairman
Councillor Mrs J Allen
Councillor Mrs S Dingle
Councillor C Fox
Councillor D Gronland
Councillor D Hume
Councillor Mrs J A Pell
Councillor Mrs E Penn
Councillor M Radley
Councillor Mrs J Sutton
Councillor G Warren
This meeting will take place immediately before the Budget seminar on 4th December at 19.15. The Budget seminar is not a public meeting
Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: -
1. Apologies for Absence and acceptance of apologies
2. Declarations of Interests. To declare any ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting.
3. A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements.
4. The following Planning Applications, which were received and circulated electronically, are to be considered at the Council meeting.
17/01932/REM - Land South of Oak Road, Halstead, Essex –
Application for approval of serviced matters following outline approval 14/01580/OUT - Details of internal spine road to service Parcel A of the development.
17/01949/FUL - Halstead Bowls Clubhouse, Courtaulds Sports Club, Colchester Road, Halstead, Essex, CO9 2ES - Extension to existing clubhouse to provide new male changing room
17/01952/REM - Land South of Oak Road, Halstead, Essex -
Application for approval of all matters reserved by Condition 2 of outline planning permission 14/01580/OUT for the development of 183 residential dwellings (including up to 30% affordable housing), convenience store, parking, structural planting and landscaping, informal public open space, children's play area, surface water attenuation and associated ancillary works. The outline planning application was not an EIA application.
17/01980/FUL & 17/01981/LBC - 57 High Street, Halstead, CO9 2JD -
Conversion of the rear of the shop into 1 no. 1 bed apartment.
5. The state of the river – report attached
6. Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: - “That in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted and pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, as amended, the public and the press be temporarily excluded from the meeting”.
7. Staff Review group
Sarah Greatorex Town Clerk 27 November 2017