Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor Mrs S A Diver - Chairman
Councillor A Munday - Vice Chairman
Councillor Mrs J Allen
Councillor Mrs S Dingle
Councillor C Fox
Councillor D Gronland
Councillor D Hume
Councillor Mrs J A Pell
Councillor Mrs E Penn
Councillor M Radley
Councillor Mrs J Sutton
Councillor G Warren
Members of the Council are requested to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: -
1. Apologies for Absence and approval of the apologies
2. Declarations of Interests. To declare any ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting.
3. a) Public Question Time. A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements.
b) Presentation by Lisa Hinman Area Manager, North Essex Parking Partnership
4. Minutes. To approve the minutes of the Council meeting held on 18th December 2017.
5. Planning Applications. Dealt with by the Planning Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE. Chair of Planning - Councillor D Hume -
17/02268/FUL - Land Adjacent 41 Broton Drive, Halstead, Essex - Retention of the use of land from parking area to part parking area/part storage together with the erection of security fence/gates.
17/02287/LBC - Premaberg House, 22 - 24 High Street, Halstead, Essex, CO9 2AP - The parapet wall around the top of the bay has a large number o0f brick, with blown faces, which have been made good in cement and sand. This section of wall is also unstable. Proposal to carefully remove the copings for re-use, take down the 8 courses of the wall and re-build it.
17/02273/FUL - Lyndale, Tidings Hill, Halstead, CO9 1BQ - Erection of detached 3 bedroom dwelling, revised from that previously approved (re. 15/01534/FUL).
6. Mayors Appointments and Announcements – report available
7. Finance. Dealt with by the Finance Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE FINANCE COMMITTEE. Chair of Finance – Councillor M Radley
b) List of Payments to be approved - report will be available at the meeting
c) Car parks – report available
d) Queens Hall Hire charges – report available
e) Budget and Precept 2017/18 – report available
f) Reconciliation – report will be available at the meeting
8. Approval of Precept
9. Community Hall – verbal report
10. Youth – verbal report
11. Town Plan - verbal report
12. District Councillors - verbal report
13. Request for yellow lines in Acorn Avenue – report available
14. Facebook page for Halstead town council -report available
15. Improvements to street lighting – report available
16. Modular stage for Queens Hall – report available
17. Empire car wash lease - report available
18. Request for No through Road sign – report available
19. Update on Footbridge - report available
20. Desktop microphones - report available
21. Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: - “That in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted and pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, as amended, the public and the press be temporarily excluded from the meeting”.
There is none.
08 January 2018