Halstead Town Council
|THE PUBLIC MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING|
Councillor Mrs S A Diver - Chairman
Councillor A Munday - Vice Chairman
Councillor Mrs J Allen
Councillor Mrs S Dingle
Councillor C Fox
Councillor D Gronland
Councillor D Hume
Councillor Mrs J A Pell
Councillor Mrs E Penn
Councillor M Radley
Councillor Mrs J Sutton
Councillor G Warren
Members of the Council are requested to attend the above Meeting to transact the following business: -
1. Apologies for Absence and approval of apologies
2. Declarations of Interests. To declare any ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting.
3. a) Public Question Time. A maximum period of 10 minutes to allow members of the public to ask questions or to make statements, and for Councillors with ‘pecuniary, non-pecuniary or other pecuniary’ interests under the code of conduct for Members to make statements
b) Presentation by Stephen Wenlock, District Landscape Architect BDC on Ramsey Recreation Ground
c) Brief presentation on behalf of Barratt Housin gon reserved matters at Oak Road by Isobel Morris and Joel Fayers
4. Minutes. To approve the minutes of the Council meeting held on 15th January 2018
5. a) Planning Applications. Dealt with by the Planning Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE. Chair of Planning - Councillor D Hume - report attached here
The following Planning Applications, which were received and circulated electronically, are to be considered at the Council meeting.
18/00034/FUL - Pegasus, Chapel Hill, Halstead, CO9 1JP - Erection of two storey rear extension and front porch.
18/00065/FUL - 4 Abels Road, Halstead, CO9 1EN - Extension of the existing flat roofed dormer to allow a shower room to be constructed within the existing first floor landing.
18/00054/FUL & 18/00055/LBC - 59-61 High Street, Halstead, CO9 2JD - Refurbishment and conversion of upper two floors to provide cellular office accommodate with associated facilities
18/00026/FUL - Land Adjacent 85 Colchester Road, Halstead, CO9 2ER - Erection of 4 no. dwellings and associated works - amendment to Terrace A following grant of planning permission reference no. 17/00638/FUL
18/00122/FUL - 24A White Horse Avenue, Halstead, CO9 1AH - Erection of single storey rear conservatory
18/00174/FUL - 8 Bronze Court, Parsonage Street, Halstead, CO9 2GY - Proposed single storey detached garden store.
6. Mayors Appointments and Announcements - report attached here
7. Finance. Dealt with by the Finance Committee. ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL ARE MEMBERS OF THE FINANCE COMMITTEE. Chair of Finance – Councillor M Radley
a) Finance – report attached here
b) List of Payments to be approved - report attached here
8. Community Hall – verbal report
9. Youth – verbal report
10. District Councillors - verbal update
11. Free car parking for armed forces day 30 June – report attached here
12. Specials for Halstead – report attached here
13. Open day/Evening for Queens Hall – report attached here
14 Town Plan – verbal update
15. Data protection – report attached here
16. Infrastructure – report attached here
17. Fingerposts in churchyard indicating museum and council offices - report attached here
18. Exclusion of Public and Press.
To give consideration to adopting the following resolution: - “That in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted and pursuant to the provisions of section 1(2)-of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, as amended, the public and the press be temporarily excluded from the meeting”.
19. Civic awards
05 February 2018